||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2010)|
Kyle Puccia (born May 30, 1970) is an American Billboard charting recording artist, Billboard charting songwriter, award-winning composer, celebrity vocal coach, music-director and producer.
Puccia was born in Watertown, New York and graduated from State University of New York at Fredonia. He music-directed and created vocal arrangements for LA and Las Vegas productions of Broadway's 80s rock musical, Rock Of Ages with Kyle Gass of Tenacious D., Dan Finnerty of The Dan Band, Jack Blades from 80s rock bands Damn Yankees and Night Ranger, Katharine McPhee and other notable talent.
Puccia is currently working again as music director with Tony nominated director Kristin Hanggi on a new rock musical called Future Perfect. Puccia is also writing/producing songs for LA's most successful dancers who have worked with Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Ricky Martin, Madonna, P!nk and others. Puccia's songwriting hit "Emergency", performed by actress Carmen Perez, spent several weeks on the American Dance Billboard charts and peaked at #10 on the pop charts in the UK. His most recent songwriting hit for Carmen Perez, "Overload", made it to #4 on the UK pop charts.
He has released three full-length albums "Identity" in 2004, "Bipolar, Part One" in 2008 and "Sell Out" in 2010.
His duet EP with Diana Meyer "Pink Thunder" was released in August 2012.
Kyle's songs have been placed in film and on TV in such shows as ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars" and "The Vineyard", "Tori And Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood" on Oxygen, and DTLA on "LOGO".
Puccia is also an active philanthropist and has co-created the "Open Artist Movement," which produces a yearly benefit concert for Lifeworks, a mentorship program for LGBT youth. As part of this yearly concert, Puccia has performed alongside of noteworthy artists including JoJo, Blake Lewis, Guy B, Kelly King, Alec Mapa, Wilson Cruz, Darryl Stephens, Kina, The Beat Freaks & Jody Watley.
- "Coming Home- Recording Artist Kyle Puccia". 2001-2012 WWNY TV 7 United Communications Corp., Watertown, NY. Retrieved March 6, 2014.
- News Desk, BWW (November 30, 2005). "Laura Bell Bundy Stars in 'Rock of Ages' Tuner in LA". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- "iTunes Preview Sell Out Kyle Puccia". Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
- Colton, Sandra (September 16, 2010). "We Are Golden: "Open Arms For Open Artists" Celebrates 3rd Annual Benefit For Lifeworks". Dance Track Magazine. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kyle Puccia.|