Weaver with Washington State in January 2008
|League||Israeli Basketball Premier League|
February 18, 1986 |
|Listed height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Listed weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school||Beloit Memorial
|College||Washington State (2004–2008)|
|NBA draft||2008 / Round: 2 / Pick: 38th overall|
|Selected by the Charlotte Bobcats|
|2008–2010||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|2009–2010||→Tulsa 66ers (D-League)|
|2010–2011||Iowa Energy (D-League)|
|2011||Austin Toros (D-League)|
|2011||Spirou Charleroi (Belgium)|
|2011–2012||Alba Berlin (Germany)|
|2012–2013||Austin Toros (D-League)|
|2013||Canton Charge (D-League)|
|2013–2014||Azzurro Napoli (Italy 2nd)|
|2014–present||Bnei Herzliya (Israel)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Kyle Donovan Weaver (born February 18, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for Bnei Herzliya of the Israeli Basketball Premier League. He played college basketball for Washington State University, and was drafted 38th overall by the Charlotte Bobcats in the 2008 NBA Draft. Weaver, a 6'6" (1.98 m) shooting guard, was born in Beloit, Wisconsin.
On August 11, 2008, he was traded by the Bobcats to the Oklahoma City Thunder for a second-round pick from the 2009 NBA Draft, which originally belonged to the New Jersey Nets. The Thunder assigned Weaver to NBA Development League affiliate Tulsa 66ers in: April 2009, November 2009, March 2010, and April 2010.
In October 2012, he signed with the Memphis Grizzlies. On October 23, 2012, Weaver was waived by the Grizzlies. Weaver then signed with the Austin Toros. On February 25, 2013, Weaver was traded to the Canton Charge.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- Brook Lopez' double-double helps Cardinal hold off Cougars
- Bobcats Acquire 2009 Second-Round Draft Pick
- Oklahoma City’s Weaver Assigned To Tulsa 66ers. April 1, 2009.
- Oklahoma City Assigns Kyle Weaver and Byron Mullens To Tulsa. November 21, 2009.
- Thunder Assigned Mullens and Weaver To Tulsa. March 2, 2010.
- Thunder Assign Kyle Weaver To Tulsa. April 8, 2010.
- K.C. Johnson. "Heat don't intimidate Bulls". Chicago Tribune. September 28, 2010.
- Austin's Kyle Weaver Signs With Utah
- Spirou Basket Signs Kyle Weaver
- Alba Berlin tabs scoring guard Weaver
- Grizzlies add Ronald Murray and Kyle Weaver to training camp
- Austin Toros Announce 2012-13 Returning Players and Camp Invitees
- IDAHO ACQUIRES FARRAKHAN, JOHNSON
- "Azzurro Napoli Basket lands Kyle Weaver". Sportando.net. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- Kyle Weaver signs in Israel with Bnei Herzliya