|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Born||Kylie Kristen Jenner
August 10, 1997
|Occupation||Television personality, model|
|Known for||Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
Kylie Jenner is the youngest daughter of Kris Jenner and 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce. She has an older sister, Kendall. She has three maternal older half-sisters: Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé, and one older half-brother Rob; and three paternal older half-brothers: Burt, Brandon, and Brody, and an older half-sister, Casey. Her mother is of Dutch, English, and Scottish ancestry. Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was a member of the cheerleading team. In 2012, Kylie decided homeschooling would be a better option and enrolled in an at-home education program, which she will graduate from with a high-school diploma in 2015.
In February 2007 a sex tape made by Kim Kardashian and her former boyfriend Ray J in 2003 was leaked, which largely contributed to her family's rise to prominence. That year Kylie, her mother Kris, her father Bruce, her sister Kendall, and her half-siblings Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series proved successful for its network, E!, and has led to the creations of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, and Kourtney and Kim Take New York .
Jenner began her modeling career with the Sears line "Crush Your Style" and has done photo shoots with photographer Nick Saglimbeni and modeled for her cousin Natasha's clothing company. She has also expressed an interest in acting, but has explained that college is a greater priority.
Kylie and Kendall hosted red-carpet events for Glee: The 3D Concert Movie and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 in Los Angeles. They also did an interview in the Bing Box at The Hunger Games premiere on March 12, 2012. Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. The latter is a best-selling product in the Kardashian Kolor nail polish line. The Jenner sisters appeared on the cover of Seventeen's Back-To-School September issue.[volume & issue needed] On February 8, 2013, they launched their own women's-clothing line, Kendall & Kylie, available exclusively at PacSun.
Kylie and Kendall released a science fiction novel, Rebels: City of Indra which is about two girls with superpowers who embark on a journey. Kylie spoke about the novel, saying "The fans seem to love it. That's why we did it. [The characters'] names are Lex and Livia. I think we wanted to make Lex more like me and Livia more like Kendall, and they kind of evolved into their own characters". Jenner announced that she hopes to pursue an acting career, saying "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it, I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13". When Kylie and Kendall co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show.
On August 28, 18 days after obtaining her driver's license on her sixteenth birthday, Jenner was involved in a car accident when she hit a Toyota vehicle that was stopped in traffic, causing it to slam into a Subaru.
In November 2014, Kylie was named with her mother and Karina Alvarez in a lawsuit against Alida Griselie Palma Rivera, a woman driving the Subaru that was involved in an accident with Jenner on 28 August 28. The complaint, filed United States District Court for the Southern District of California, accuses Jenner of negligence, unsafe speed in violation of California Vehicle Code 22350 and Negligent entrustment. Rivera claimed she sustained injuries after an accident to her body both internally and externally.
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2010||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||Episode: "It's My Life"|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||Episode: "Unbreakable"|
|2012||America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18||Episode: "Kris Jenner"|
|2013||Kourtney and Kim Take Miami||Episode: "Dragon Me Down"|
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||Episode: "Kourt on the Defensive"|
- Corriston, Michele (August 10, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Turns 17: How the Kardashians and Justin Bieber Wished Her Happy Birthday". People. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star turned 17 on Sunday [August 10, 2014]…
- "Kim Kardashian on Sex Tape: 'A Tape Does Exist'". Extra. NBCUniversal. February 7, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Ray J Sends 'Love & Congratulations' To Kim Kardashian & Kanye West". Access Hollywood. NBCUniversal. July 8, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kimberly Nordyke (November 13, 2007). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Karen (August 16, 2013). "Scott Disick is the Father of Mason Disick!". Las Vegas Guardian Express. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Keltner de Valle, Jane. "Growing-up Kardashian; Kendall and Kylie Jenner". Teen Vogue. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Gallant, Jacques. "Hosts Kylie and Kendall Jenner just wanna have fun at MMVAs". http://www.thestar.com/. TheStar.com. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Wilson, Jess. "Kylie Jenner reveals she wants a career in acting". http://www.mirror.co.uk. Mirror.co. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Toomey, Alyssa; Rosenbaum, Claudia. "Kylie Jenner Sued Over Car Accident, Kris Jenner Also Named in Lawsuit: All the Details". E! Online. Retrieved 6 November 2014.