|Born||Kylie Kristen Jenner
August 10, 1997
|Occupation||Television personality, model|
|Known for||Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American reality television and social media personality, socialite, and model. Jenner is known for posting celebrity selfies, career updates to her followers on social media and for appearing on the E! reality TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kylie Jenner is the youngest daughter of 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner. She has an older sister, Kendall. She has three maternal older half-sisters, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, and Khloé Kardashian, and one older half-brother, Rob Kardashian. She also has three paternal older half-brothers — Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner, and an older half-sister, Casey. Her mother is of Dutch, English, and Scottish ancestry. Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was a member of the cheerleading team. In 2012, Kylie decided homeschooling would be a better option and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she expects to graduate with a high-school diploma in 2015.
In 2007, Kylie, her mother Kris, her father Bruce, her sister Kendall, and her half-siblings Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and Rob began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series was successful for its network, E!, and has led to the creations of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, and Kourtney and Kim Take New York . On October 13, 2014, Time magazine named the Jenner sisters as two of the most influential teens of 2014 for their considerable influence among teens on social media.
Kylie Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. The latter is a best-selling product in the Kardashian Kolor nail polish line. The Jenner sisters appeared on the cover of Seventeen's Back-To-School September issue.[volume & issue needed] The Jenner sisters earned $100,000 each for their OPI endorsements in 2013. On November 15, 2013, the Jenner sisters announced that they would launch The Kendall & Kylie collection with PacSun which launched on February 2013. Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line. In July 2013 the Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewellery collection. In February 2014, Kendall and Kylie launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden's Madden Girl line.
Jenner began training with vocal coach and producer Tim Carter. Jenner is currently working on her first single with recording artist Chris Brown and rapper Tyga. The music process is set to be shown in an upcoming Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode apart of their tenth season. In March 2015, Justin Bieber expressed his interest in a collaboration with Jenner. She is expected to release her debut single called 'Forever Real' featuring Tyga and Iggy Azalea in April.
Kylie and Kendall Jenner co-hosted red-carpet events for Glee: The 3D Concert Movie and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California on August 6, 2011. The Jenners hosted the premiere of The Vow in Hollywood, California on February 6, 2012. The Jenner sisters interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games premiere in the Bing Box at The Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on March 12, 2012. The Jenner sisters hosted the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The Jenner sisters co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in Toronto, Canada on June 15, 2014.
Jenner began her modeling career with the Sears line "Crush Your Style" and has done photo shoots with photographer Nick Saglimbeni and modeled for her cousin Natasha's clothing company. She has also expressed an interest in acting, but has explained that college is a greater priority. Jenner announced that she hopes to pursue an acting career, saying "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it, I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13". In August 2014, Jenner appeared in singer Partynextdoor's video Recognize with sister Kendall and rapper Drake. Seventeen magazine featured Kendall and Kylie Jenner as Style Stars of 2011 and featured them as Seventeen's Style Ambassadors for the magazine. In 2014, the Jenner sisters co-authored science fiction novel Rebels: City of Indra with ghostwriter Maya Sloan. The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted Sloan to clarify that the book was compiled and edited from the Jenner sisters' original ideas.
Jenner set up an eBay account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. The Kardashian and Jenner sisters used eBay in this way to raise $277,469.60 for their charites in 2013. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10, 2013. Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation. Kylie joined Khloe Kardashian, her sister Kendall, Lil Twist, and The Game at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, 2014. The event was held to raise money for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise $1 million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer Chris Brown's two Kick’n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19, 2014 and on August 16, 2014. At the first game, Kylie competed on actor/singer Quincy Brown's Team; while Kendall played on Chris Brown‘s Team Breezy.
In February 2015, Jenner purchased a $2.7 million five-bedroom, 5.5-bath mansion in inside an upscale gated community in Calabasas, California, which she reportedly will make her primary residence upon her 18th birthday.
On August 28, 18 days after obtaining her driver's license on her sixteenth birthday, Jenner was involved in a car accident when she hit a Toyota vehicle that was stopped in traffic, causing it to slam into a Subaru. In November 2014, Kylie was named with her mother and Karina Alvarez in a lawsuit against Alida Griselie Palma Rivera, a woman driving the Subaru that was involved in an accident with Jenner on 28 August 2013. The complaint, filed United States District Court for the Southern District of California, accuses Jenner of negligence, unsafe speed in violation of California Vehicle Code 22350 and Negligent entrustment.Rivera claimed she sustained injuries after an accident to her body both internally and externally.
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2010||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||Episode: "It's My Life"|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||Episode: "Unbreakable"|
|2012||America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18||Episode: "Kris Jenner"|
|2013||Kourtney and Kim Take Miami||Episode: "Dragon Me Down"|
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||Episode: "Kourt on the Defensive"|
|2014||MuchMusic Video Awards||Co-host (with Kylie Jenner)|
- Corriston, Michele (August 10, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Turns 17: How the Kardashians and Justin Bieber Wished Her Happy Birthday". People. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star turned 17 on Sunday [August 10, 2014]…
- Kimberly Nordyke (November 13, 2007). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Karen (August 16, 2013). "Scott Disick is the Father of Mason Disick!". Las Vegas Guardian Express. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Editorial staff. "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014" Time, October 13, 2014.
- Watkins, Jade. "Kashing in! New documents reveal that teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner made a whopping $100,000 each for lending their name to a nail polish line" Daily Mail, September 17, 2013.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Krupnick, Ellie. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner For PacSun: Teen Sisters Designing Their Own Line" The Huffington Post, November 15, 2012.
- Apatoff, Alex. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Own Jewelry Line: Get an Exclusive First Look!" People, July 17, 2013.
- Mau, Dhani. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Just Landed a Jewelry Line and Their Own Reality Show" Fashionista, December 13, 2011.
- Denley, Susan. "Kylie and Kendall Jenner launch new collection with Steve Madden" Los Angeles Times, February 19, 2014.
- Brandi Fowler. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Stun at Madden Girl Shoe and Handbag Launch" E!, February 22, 2014.
- Larkin, Mark. "Not a Roar-ing success at modelling then? Kylie Jenner 'to quit catwalk career as she thinks she is the new Katy Perry'". DailyMail. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- Rogers, Christopher. "Chris Brown’s Music Career Advice For Kylie Jenner Revealed". Hollywood Life. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- Vituscka, James. "Girl ‘Can Sing’! Kylie Jenner ‘Pouring Herself’ Into Writing Music Following Parents Bruce Jenner & Kris Jenner’s Divorce". Radar Online. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- Hiramine, Brie. "Is Justin Bieber Recording Music With Kylie Jenner to Make Selena Gomez Jealous?". J-14. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- Thomas, Holly. "No big sister escort any more! Kendall and Kylie Jenner are grown-up and elegant at The Vow premiere" Daily Mail, February 8, 2012.
- Quizon, Sabrina. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner Interview The Stars Of ‘The Hunger Games’" Ryan Seacrest, March 13, 2012.
- Hollywood Life. "Kendall Jenner Billboard Awards One Direction Fail" YouTube, May 18, 2014.
- Bowsher, Allison. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner are your co-hosts for the 2014 MMVAs!" Much Music, May 20, 2014.
- Keltner de Valle, Jane. "Growing-up Kardashian; Kendall and Kylie Jenner". Teen Vogue. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- Wilson, Jess. "Kylie Jenner reveals she wants a career in acting". http://www.mirror.co.uk. Mirror.co. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Stutz, Colin. "See Kendall and Kylie 'Recognize' Drake and PARTYNEXTDOOR's Music. Toronto's OVO signee teams up with his label boss for video games, pool, and basketball", Spin. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- PartyOMO. "PARTYNEXTDOOR - Recognize ft. Drake ", YouTube, August 14, 2014. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- "Style Stars of 2011" Seventeen. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Strauss, Erika. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Named Seventeen Magazine's Style Stars of 2011" Wetpaint, November 22, 2011.
- Jenner, Kylie. "We’re ‘Seventeen Magazine’ Style Stars" Kendall & Kylie Jenner, November 21, 2011.
- White, Caitlin. For Maya Sloan, ghostwriting Jenners' YA book just part of fiction fun
- Rees, Alex. "In The Past Year, The Kardashians Made Over $270,000 Selling Their Old Clothes On eBay" Cosmopolitan, February 14, 2014.
- Gicas, Peter. "Kim Kardashian and Family Hold Yard Sale to Raise Money for Charity—See the Pics!" E!, November 11, 2013.
- "Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner And Kylie Jenner Enjoy A Night Of Charity Bowling With The Game And Lil Twist" Charities Are Us on CaringIsCool.com, January 23, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Carpenter, Cassie. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner compete on opposing kickball teams for Chris Brown charity game" Daily Mail, July 21, 2014 .
- Heller, Corinne. "Kendall Jenner Sports Chic, Football-Inspired Look at Charity Game, Hugs Rapper The Game" E!, August 17, 2014.
- Krause, Katie (February 24, 2015). "Inside Kylie Jenner's New $2.7 Million Mansion - Is She Too Young To Be a Homeowner?". ETonline.
- Toomey, Alyssa; Rosenbaum, Claudia. "Kylie Jenner Sued Over Car Accident, Kris Jenner Also Named in Lawsuit: All the Details". E! Online. Retrieved 6 November 2014.