||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
|Born||Kylie Kristen Jenner
August 10, 1997
|Occupation||Television personality, model|
|Known for||Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Kylie Jenner is the youngest daughter of 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce and Kris Jenner. She has an older sister, Kendall. Through her mother, she has three older half-sisters: Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé, and one older half-brother Rob. From her father, she has three older half-brothers: Burt, Brandon, and Brody, and an older half-sister, Casey Jenner. Her mother is of Dutch, English, and Scottish ancestry. Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was a member of the cheerleading team. In 2012, Kylie decided homeschooling would be a better option and enrolled in an at-home education program, which she will graduate from with a high school diploma in 2015.
Jenner began her modeling career with the Sears line "Crush Your Style", and has done photo shoots with photographer Nick Saglimbeni. She also has modeled for her cousin Natasha's clothing company. She has expressed an interest in acting as well, but has explained that college is a greater priority. Jenner modeled for Canadian singer Avril Lavigne's clothing line Abbey Dawn during the 2011 New York Fashion Week. She modeled for the official Hello Kitty Launch for American clothing retailer Forever 21 in Los Angeles. Seventeen chose Jenner and her sister Kendall as Style Stars of 2011 and as the new 'Style Ambassadors' for the magazine. Kylie and Kendall Jenner hosted red carpet events for Glee: The 3D Concert Movie and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 in Los Angeles. The two also did an interview in the Bing Box at The Hunger Games premiere on March 12, 2012. Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. The latter is a best-selling product in the Kardashian Kolor nail polish line. Jenner appeared on the cover of Seventeen's Back-To-School September issue along with her older sister, Kendall.[volume & issue needed] On February 8, 2013, Jenner and Kendall launched a women's clothing line of their own design called Kendall & Kylie available exclusively at PacSun.
Kylie and her sister Kendall released a science fiction novel, Rebels: City of Indra which is about two girls with superpowers who embark on a journey. Kylie spoke about the novel, saying “The fans seem to love it. That’s why we did it, [The characters] names are Lex and Livia. I think we wanted to make Lex more like me and Livia more like Kendall, and they kind of evolved into their own characters".
Jenner announced that she hopes to pursue an acting career, saying "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it, I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13". Kylie along with Kendall served as co-hosts for 2014 Much Music Video Awards in which she made her acting debut in a promo for the show.
A November 2013 media report indicated that Jenner was dating Jaden Smith. Jenner wrote in social media in July 2013, "Although we can't remember exactly when we met, I couldn't be more grateful that we did."
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2010||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||Episode: "It's My Life"|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||Episode: "Unbreakable"|
|2012||America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18||Episode: "Kris Jenner"|
|2013||Kourtney and Kim Take Miami||Episode: "Dragon Me Down"|
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||Episode: "Kourt on the Defensive"|
- Marcus, Stephanie (August 16, 2011). "Kim Kardashian's Height: How Tall Are Kim, Kendall, Khloe, Kylie & Kourtney? (PHOTOS)". The Huffington Post.
- Corriston, Michele (August 10, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Turns 17: How the Kardashians and Justin Bieber Wished Her Happy Birthday". People. Retrieved October 20, 2014. "The Keeping up with the Kardashians star turned 17 on Sunday [August 10, 2014]…"
- Stephanie Hallett (February 18, 2012). "Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner's Marriage: 10 Things You Didn't Know". The Huffington Post. AOL. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Jeff Mayish (May 1, 2013). "Ex-nanny to the Kardashians reveals Kris Jenner's temper and an O.J. Simpson trial kidnap scare". Daily News. Mortimer Zuckerman. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Now Kendall and Kylie Jenner leave Kim, Kanye and Kris to join father Bruce at 'palatial Malibu beach pad' for the summer". Daily Mail. Daily Mail and General Trust. June 28, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kim Kardashian (June 11, 2008). "Monuments And Momentous Times In Monte Carlo". KimKardashian.Celebuzz.com. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Keltner de Valle, Jane. "Growing-up Kardashian; Kendall and Kylie Jenner". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- Jenner,Kendall (2010-03-29). "Hosting The Hello Kitty Launch". Retrieved 2011-02-09.[dead link]
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Retrieved 2013-02-08.
- Gallant, Jacques. "Hosts Kylie and Kendall Jenner just wanna have fun at MMVAs". http://www.thestar.com/. TheStar.com. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- Wilson, Jess. "Kylie Jenner reveals she wants a career in acting". http://www.mirror.co.uk. Mirror.co. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner MuchMusic Video Awards Promo". http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com. The Hollywood Gossip. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- Hess, Mike. "Exclusive Kendall and Kylie Jenner Interview: Your Questions Answered!". celebuzz. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- "Jaden Smith Treats Girlfriend Kylie Jenner to Gold Necklace". http://www.usmagazine.com/. US Magazine. Retrieved 20 June 2014.