From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kymi may refer to:
- Kymi, Greece, a town in Euboea, Greece
- Kymi, Finland, a former municipality in Finland
- Kymi (constituency), a constituency in the Finnish Parliament
- Kymi River, a river in Finland
- Kymi Province, a province in Finland from 1947 to 1997
- KYMI (FM), a radio station in Texas now called KBXJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.