|Hubs||Manas International Airport
|Parent company||Al Sayegh Airlines|
|Key people||Meder Dzhaparovich Djundubaev (President)|
Kyrgyzstan Air Company operating as Air Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyz: Эйр Кыргызстан Авиакомпаниясы, Russian: Авиакомпания «Эйр Кыргызстан»), is the flag carrier of Kyrgyzstan based in Bishkek. It operates scheduled domestic and international services to Russia, UAE, China, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, as well as charter services. Its main base is Manas International Airport, Bishkek, with a hub at Osh Airport.
The airline is on the List of air carriers banned in the European Union.
- Krasnodar – Krasnodar Airport
- Krasnoyarsk – Yemelyanovo Airport
- Mineralnye Vody – Mineralnye Vody Airport
- Moscow – Domodedovo International Airport
- Novosibirsk – Tolmachevo Airport
- Yekaterinburg – Koltsovo Airport
- United Arab Emirates
Air Kyrgyzstan has codeshare agreements with the following airlines at April 2014:
As of April 2014 Air Kyrgyzstan fleet includes the following:
|Boeing 737-300||1||Delivered in 2012|
|Boeing 737-400||3||Two (N761AS, N245SY) permanently leased to
Military of Kyrgyzstan to VIP transport.
- On December 28, 2011, Air Kyrgyzstan Tupolev Tu-134, registration EX-020, operating flight QH3 from Bishkek to Osh, Kyrgyzstan, with 73 passengers and 6 crew suffered a hard landing on Osh's runway 12 resulting in the collapse of the right main gear, right wing separation and the aircraft rolling on its back in fog and low visibility. The aircraft came to a stop on soft ground about 10 meters off the right runway edge. A fuel leak from the left wing led to a fire erupting which was quickly extinguished by airport emergency services. One passenger received serious injuries and 24 people received minor injuries (concussions, bruises), of which 16 were taken to local hospitals.
- Home page. Kyrgyzstan Aircompany. Retrieved on 28 December 2011. "Кыргызстан, г. Бишкек, Проспект Манаса 12а"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 103.
- Manas Airport time table
- JL (5 November 2013). "Kyrgyzstan Air to Start Bishkek – Dubai Al Maktoum Service from Dec 2013; Airline Route – Worldwide Airline Route Updates". Airlineroute.net. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- Two flights in a week from Lahore to Kyrgyzstan will be launched in August