From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kyrie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kyrie is the common name of an important prayer of Christian liturgy.
Kyrie may also refer to:
- Kyrie (Vivaldi), a composition by Antonio Vivaldi
- Kyrie (album), by Italian singer Mina
- "Kyrie" (song), by the pop group Mr. Mister
- Kyrie (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- "Kyrie", a 1969 science fiction story by Poul Anderson
- Kyrie, a fictional race in the Dragonlance world
- Kyrie, a major race in HeroScape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kyrie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.