From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lépine)
Lepine or Lépine may refer to:
- Alfred Lépine (1901-1955), Canadian ice hockey player
- Ambroise-Dydime Lépine (1840-1923), Canadian aboriginal leader
- Hector Lepine (b. 1897), Canadian ice hockey player
- Jean-Antoine Lépine (1720-1814), French clock and watchmaker
- Louis Lépine (1846-1933), French lawyer, politician and inventor who created the Concours Lépine.
- Marc Lépine (1964-1989), Canadian mass murderer
- Nate Lepine, American musician
- Pete LePine (1876-1949), Canadian-born baseball player
- Raphaël Lépine (1840-1919), French physiologist and brother of Louis Lépine
- Stanislas Lépine (1835-1932), French painter
- Eddy De Lépine (b. 1984), French sprinter
- René Lépine (1929-2012), Canadian businessman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.