L'autre monde ("The Other World") (titled "Black Heaven" in English) is a 2010 French film directed by Gilles Marchand and starring Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet, Louise Bourgoin, Melvil Poupaud and Pauline Etienne. It tells the story of young Gaspar, who is lured by a beautiful girl into an obsessive, deadly video game.
1. In The Cold I'm Standing (Before The Dawn Heals Us)
2. Farewell/Goodbye (Before The Dawn Heals Us)
3. * (Asterisk) (Before The Dawn Heals Us)
4. Facing That (M83)
5. Violet Tree (M83)
- "French "Black Heaven" a satisfying Web thriller". Reuters. 17 May 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "Cinéma:"L'autre monde" ou les liaisons dangereuses entre adolescence et internet". Le Parisien. 9 July 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|