Iain Evans, Global ChairmanStuart Jackson, Global Managing Partner
|Products||Management consulting services, including strategy, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, life sciences, and retail|
Number of employees
|1,000+ employees worldwide|
L.E.K. Consulting operates as a single global partnership and advises 20 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as leading private equity firms and governments. It is the only major global strategy consulting firm to have grown from a UK base, and it is the second-largest European strategy consulting firm behind Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. In 2007, L.E.K. received the Queen's Award for Enterprise.
L.E.K. is generalist, with expertise across all major industries including a large presence in Defense, Aviation, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Entertainment, Transport, Retail, Consumer Products and Financial Services. The company also has a very large private equity practice.
L.E.K.'s primary service lines consist of Corporate Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Operations. As of 2015, it is #12 on Vault's list of Top 50 consulting firms to work for.
Notable former employees
- Andrew Rees - President, Crocs
- Jim Lawrence - Chief Executive Officer, Rothschild North America
- Richard Koch - author and entrepreneur
- Damon Buffini - Managing Partner, Permira
- Andrew Sillitoe - CEO, Apax Partners
- Boris Johnson - journalist, MP and Mayor of London (with the company for one week)
- Richard Fuller - Member of Parliament for Bedford
- Reinhard Gorenflos - Managing Director, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts
- Tim Sims - Managing Partner, Pacific Equity Partners
- Robert Boyle - Commercial Director, British Airways
- Philip Goulding - Chief Financial Officer, Allegheny Energy
- Coline McConville - CEO, Clear Channel Europe
- Olivier Duha - Co-founder and Co-chairman, WebHelp France
- Christian Purslow - Co-founder of MidOcean Partners and managing director of Liverpool Football Club
- Kevin A. Mayer - Executive Vice President, The Walt Disney Company