From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
L1, L01, L.1, L 1 or L-1 may refer to:
- L1 distance in mathematics, used in taxicab geometry
- L1, the space of Lebesgue integrable functions in mathematics
- L1 family, a protein family of cell adhesion molecules
- L-1 Identity Solutions, Inc, a US face-recognition corporation
- L1 (protein), a cell adhesion molecule
- L-1 visa, a document used to enter the United States for the purpose of work
- L1, Lagrangian point 1, the most intuitive position for an object to be gravitationally stationary relative to two larger objects (such as a satellite with respect to the Earth and Moon).
- L1, one of the frequencies used by GPS systems (see GPS frequencies)
- L1, the common name for the Soviet space effort known formally as Soyuz 7K-L1, designed to launch men from the Earth to circle the Moon without going into lunar orbit.
- L1 - In reference to Magic: the Gathering, an abbreviation denoting someone is a Level 1 Judge.
- Bose L1 Portable Systems
- Containing L1
- ATC code L01 Antineoplastic agents, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- DSC-L1, a 2004 Sony Cyber-shot L series camera model
- Haplogroup L1 (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup from Africa.
- Luxo L-1, a famous lamp
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1, a 2006 single-lens reflex camera
- L1 A1, a British self load rifle
- Soyuz 7K-L1, a Soviet space effort to send humans around the moon.
- Lehrgeschwader 1, from its historic Geschwaderkennung code with the Luftwaffe in World War II
- Lufthansa Systems' IATA code
- Lawrance L-1, a predecessor of the 1920s American Lawrance J-1 aircraft engine
- Erie L-1, a 1907 American 0-8-8-0 steam locomotive class
- NCC Class L1, a Northern Counties Committee Irish steam locomotive class
- Soo Line L-1 class, an American 2-8-2 "Mikado" type steam locomotive class
- GNR Class L1, a class of British 0-8-2T steam locomotive
- LNER Thompson Class L1, a class of British 2-6-4T steam locomotive designed by Edward Thompson
- SP&S Class L-1, an 1891 American steam locomotives class
- SR L1 class, was a class of 4-4-0 steam tender locomotives of the Southern Railway (Great Britain)
- Arado L 1, a 1929 German two-seat parasol-wing sporting monoplane
- Macchi L.1, a 1915 Austrio-Hungarian reconnaissance flying boat
- Stinson L-1 Vigilant, The United States Army Air Forces designation for the Stinson Model 74 observation aircraft
And also :
- a L-carrier cable system developed by AT&T
- the Level-1 CPU cache in a computer
- a person's first language
- Ligue 1, the top division of French football
- L=1, a Lunar Eclipse classification on the Danjon scale
- the first Lagrange Point in an astronomical Solar System
- the first lumbar vertebra of the vertebral column in human anatomy
- a class of FM broadcast station in North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.