From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LAP)
|Look up lap or Lap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lap is the area on top of the thighs of a sitting person.
Lap may also refer to:
- One circuit around a race track
- The length of a swimming pool
- Licking, the movement of an animal's tongue, usually for purposes of feeding
- Lapping, an abrasive cutting method
- Laps, a commune in the Puy-de-Dôme department in Auvergne, central France
- Lap joint, a technique for joining two materials
LAP may refer to:
- Manuel Márquez de León International Airport (IATA airport code: LAP)
- La Plata (Amtrak station), Missouri, United States (Amtrak station code: LAP)
- Lambert Academic Publishing, a publishing house of the VDM Group
- Leukocyte alkaline phosphatase, a blood test used to confirm diagnosis of certain blood disorders
- Language/action perspective, a computational paradigm
- Líneas Aéreas Paraguayas, the former national airline of Paraguay
- Linhas Aéreas Paulistas – LAP, a defunct Brazilian airline
- Lima Airport Partners, a company that operates the Lima, Peru airport
- Sami people, formerly known as "Lapps"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.