From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LAV or Lav may refer to:
- Luis Antonio Valencia, Manchester United winger
- Light armoured vehicles
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), formerly also called lymphadenopathy-associated virus (LAV), the virus that causes AIDS
- Local As View, a view-based query answering approach to data integration
- Lavalier microphone
- Load average, the average load or amount of work that a computer system is doing over time
- Lav, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Lav pivo, a beer brand in Serbia
- The Last American Virgin, a 1982 film
- Leisure activity vehicle, a car classification
- Lav, an alternate name for Lava, a son of the Hindu deity Rama and his wife Sita, whose story is told in the Ramayana
- Lav, translation in some Slavic languages of the name Lev
- Línea Aeropostal Venezolana, an airline of Venezuela
- Líneas de Alta Velocidad, Spanish high-speed railway lines
- LibAV, the libavcodec, a library of codecs for encoding and decoding video and audio data.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LAV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.