LA Street Racing
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2007)|
|LA Street Racing|
|Publisher(s)||Groove Media Inc.|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer, Online|
LA Street Racing (L.A. Street Racing) is a racing video game.This game is exclusively for PC.This game was first made available via gameplay on the SkillGround community play service.And later been released on May 28, 2007 (December 1 in Europe), 2006 on the PC by Groove Media Inc. The game was re-released in 2008 by City Interactive in Europe under the title Overspeed: High performance street racing, as a low price (budget) game.
L.A. Street Racing will put you in the seat of one of 10 stock import cars challenging you to seek out random street races at nighttime, earning parts and cars. You will slowly mold your vehicle into a finely tuned racing machine, capable of taking anything on the streets, but it won t be easy. There are many other racers out there with these same aspirations, willing to do whatever it takes to get the checkered flag.
The player will be able to disassemble, repair, and upgrade their vehicle part by part. From bumpers to sway bars nearly every possible part that is found on an actual vehicle will not only be present in L.A. Street Racer, but removable, damageable, and upgradeable.
A detailed city will resemble the feeling of Los Angeles, with diversified roadways, corners, and intersections that made the dynamic street races a possibility.
Putff prestige, pink slips and cold hard cash on the line. The finish line! Just make sure you get there first.
The night is yours, the streets are yours and that sucker's ride is going to be yours too, just as soon as the pedals drop and this show hits the road, literally. Just strap in, hold on and don't swallow your tongue, because there's no first and second place here, only winners and losers. Tracks on city streets are lit up with turns indicated by large glowing arrows. Avoid parked cars and other obstacles. Watch out, the hand brake is quite touchy and takes some getting used to, try using regular braking to slow your speed and avoid spinning out around corners. Good luck!
- 10 highly detailed vehicle models.
- Locational damage and realistic damage modeling on every part of the vehicle
- Challenging Single player and multiplayer modes.
- Online Ranking system and matchmaking system
- 1-4 players (in multiplayer)
- Online live head-to-head play
- Online score/time based competitive play
- Ghosting or collision enabled play
- Supports standard PC driving wheels and peripherals
- Organized Street Racing taking place at night streets of L.A., recreating the setting of actual
- Illegal Street racing events
- Interchangeable parts from bumpers to exhaust pipes to engines, allowing for numerous of customizing options
cars names :