From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LBM may refer to:
- The Laboratory of biomechanics, a research laboratory of the engineering school Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- A "little brown mushroom", slang in mushroom hunting
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo, a South African chorus
- A filename extension for Interleaved Bitmap Format image files (computer science)
- Lattice Boltzmann methods, a class of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) methods for fluid simulation
- Pound (mass) (lbm, sometimes lbm and most often just lb)
- lean body mass, see body composition
- Location-based media
- Lattice Block Material A class of materials defined by a meso-scale (.1-1inch) repeating cellular geometry.
- Loose bowel movement, a condition commonly known as Diarrhea
- Luís Boa Morte, a Portuguese footballer
- Laser beam machining, type of Advanced Machining Technology
- Landscape body machine, a progressive electronic music group.
- A network messaging product from 29West
- Commodore International engineers sometimes referred to Mehdi Ali as Little Brown Man 
- Little Brown Mushroom, a small publishing house founded by the photographer Alec Soth in St. Paul, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.