From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LBS (disambiguation))
LBS is a three-letter abbreviation which may mean:
- Common brand of German Landesbausparkasse, cf. German public banks.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri, former Prime Minister of India
- Lazy bowel syndrome, a common bowel issue.
- Lease Buyback Scheme, a monetisation option introduced by the Singapore Government
- Leeds Building Society, formerly the Leeds and Holbeck building society.
- Left Behind Spouse, used in a number of midlife crisis forms.
- Legendary Banked Slalom, snowboard race held annually at Mt. Baker Ski Area in Washington State
- Lexington Broadcast Services Company, defunct television production and syndication company
- Liberia Broadcasting System, state-owned radio broadcasting network in Liberia
- Liberty Broadcasting System, defunct radio network
- Liverpool Business School
- Lotus Business School, a B-School in India affiliated with Pune University
- Load Balancing System, distributed processing system by Cadence Design Systems
- Local bike shop, small bicycle service shop
- Location-based service, mobile feature utilizing location information, such as GPS
- London Business School, college of the University of London
- Lauder Business School, Fachhochschule in Vienna, Austria
- Hypoglycemia, medical term for low blood sugar
- Louise Brooks Society, fan club for the silent-film star
- Pound (mass), a unit of weight measurement often abbreviated incorrectly as “lbs” in plural (“lb”, short of Latin "Libra": scales/balance, is both singular and plural)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LBS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.