From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LCA is a three-letter abbreviation which may represent any of the following:
- Landing Craft Assault, a British landing craft of the Second World War.
- Light Combat Aircraft program, pursued by India for the development of the HAL Tejas 4th generation fighter jet.
- LCA (Low Cost Apple), code name for the Apple IIe
- Liquid Crystal Attenuator
- Large commercial aircraft (LCA), passenger jetliners 100-400 passenger capacity
- Lower control arm, component of an automobile suspension
- Logic Cell Array, a Xilinx trademark for Logic Cell Array
- Life Cycle Assessment, or life cycle analysis, the assessment of the environmental impact of a given product or service throughout its lifespan.
- Last Common Ancestor, the most recent common ancestor of two populations that came to be separated by a species barrier
- Latent class analysis in statistics, a set of observed discrete multivariate variables to a set of latent variables
- Longitudinal (or Lateral) Chromatic Aberration, a form of colour distortion in optical microscopes
- Linear Correspondence Axiom, linguistic term belonging to the theory of antisymmetry
- Lowest common ancestor, in graph theory, the lowest node in T that has both v and w as descendants
- Linked Cluster Architecture, a routing protocol for wireless mesh networks
- Logic Cell Array
- Life Cycle Architecture, step in Software Development Life Cycle following Life Cycle Objectives (LCO). During this step the architecture of the software is reviewed and validated
- Leber's congenital amaurosis, a recessive genetic condition that causes blindness
- Left coronary artery
- Leukocyte Common Antigen
- La Crescenta, California Amtrak station code
- Larnaca International Airport, Cyprus (IATA airport code)
- Saint Lucia (ISO 3166-1 country code, IOC country code)
- Lambda Chi Alpha, one of the largest fraternities in North America.
- Last Chance for Animals, a not-for-profit animal welfare organization that produced the HBO documentary, Dealing Dogs.
- Legalise Cannabis Alliance
- Law Council of Australia
- Legal & Corporate Affairs (internal legal department, e.g. at Microsoft)
- LCA-Vision, a U.S. company providing LASIK vision services
- Life Changing Apparel, the world's first social streetwear brand
- Leeds Combined Arts
- Lutheran Church of Australia
- Loyalist Continental Agency
- Lexington Christian Academy (disambiguation)
- Labor Condition Application (included in H-1B visa application)
- Last Chance Agreement (in labor/management applications, an agreement to allow a terminated employee to return to work under strict conditions)
- Leaving Certificate Applied, a two-year programme of the Irish Department of Education and Science
- linux.conf.au, the annual conference organised by Linux Australia
- Liquor Control Act (Manitoba ministry)
- Lutheran Church in America
- Lutheran Church of Australia
- Life Cycle Activities in project management
- Low Cost Airline
- London City Airport, a small airport in the London Docklands
- Long-term Cooperative Action, one of the two working groups at the centre of UN climate change negotiations
- Lithocholic acid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.