From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LCI may refer to:
- La Chaîne Info, a French television news channel
- the Laguna Copperplate Inscription to be found in the National Museum of the Philippines
- Landing Craft Infantry
- League Certified Instructor, someone certified by the League of American Bicyclists to teach vehicular cycling courses.
- Lease Corporation International, an airliner lessor based in Dublin, Ireland
- Life Cycle Impulse - BMW term for facelift or update to existing series.
- Life cycle inventory, part of a Life cycle assessment
- Liga Comunista Internacionalista (Internationalist Communist League (Portugal)), former Trotskyist party in Portugal.
- Litel Communications, Inc., the former fiber-optic based telecommunications company founded in Dublin, Ohio.
- Liquid Contact Indicator, an indicator in the form of a sticker that changes color after contact with liquids.
- London Clubs International, is a British gambling company.
- Load Commutated Inverter, a specific topology of Power inverter used in variable-frequency drives.
Any of the following educational institutions:
- Leibniz Center for Informatics in Germany
- Lethbridge Collegiate Institute in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Liquid Crystal Institute at Kent State University, Ohio, USA
- Lisgar Collegiate Institute, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Louisiana Culinary Institute, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Lasalle College International, in Jakarta and Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Language and Culture Institute, in Oklahoma Christian University , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.