From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LDOS (disambiguation))
LDOS may refer to:
- Local density of states, a physical quantity
- Logical Disk Operating System, an operating system developed for the TRS-80 computer
- The ICAO code for Osijek Airport in Osijek, Croatia
- Lord's Day Observance Society
- Laboratorij za digitalno obdelavo signalov, Digital Signal, Image and Video processing Laboratory of Faculty of electrical engineering, University of Ljubljana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.