From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LDR may refer to:
- European Liberal Democrat and Reform Party (European Parliament group), abbreviated as LDR from 1985 to 1994
- Labor and delivery room, rooms in hospitals used for childbirth
- Lana Del Rey, an American singer-songwriter
- Landing Distance Required in Aviation (see Landing Performance)
- Lateral digit reduction, a concept in paleontology to explain the wing formation in birds; see Origin of birds#Digit homology
- Laval-des-Rapides, a borough in Laval, Quebec, Canada
- .ldr, the file extension for LDraw 3D modeling software
- Lecture and dissertation room, a large room used for instruction, typically at a college or university
- Light dependent resistor or photoresistor, an electronic component
- Lift-to-drag ratio, in aerodynamics
- Long-distance relationship, an intimate relationship that takes place when the partners are separated by a considerable distance
- Low dynamic range rendering, a term used in 3D computer graphics rendering; compare with high dynamic range rendering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.