From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LDS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LDS may refer to:
- Loeys-Dietz Syndrome, a recently discovered autosomal dominant genetic syndrome.
- LDS, hydraulic fluid used in some Citroën hydropneumatic suspension systems
- LDS, National Rail station code for Leeds railway station, England
- LDS, Loughborough Design School, a department of Loughborough University, UK
- LDS, abbreviation for Latter-day Saints, also known as Mormons, or members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- LDS, abbreviation for the latin phrase 'Laus Deo Semper', 'Praise to God Always', associated with use by the Jesuits and in Jesuit educational establishments at the end of essays and correspondence
- LDS (automobile), various single seat race cars built for the South African Formula One Championship by Louis Douglas Serrurier
- LDS (US HIPPA Law), a Limited Data Set, used in records-based research
- LDS Podebrady (Laboratory of Distant Studies), project of the Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies, Charles University, Czech Republic
- Landkreis Dahme-Spree, a district within the German state of Brandenburg, located southeast of Berlin
- Leak detection system, system for detecting (and sometimes locating) leaks in pipelines
- Licentiate of Dental Surgery, a dental degree
- Liberal Democracy of Slovenia, Slovenian political party
- Linear dynamic system, a mathematical model
- Laser Direct Structuring, a method for forming metal traces, such as circuits or antennae, on an injection-molded plastic part
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.