From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LEP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LEP is the Large Electron–Positron Collider, a particle accelerator.
LEP or Lep may also refer to:
- Light emitting polymer, or polymer light-emitting diodes
- Lepus (constellation), an astronomical constellation
- Leptin, a gene
- Laser evoked potentials, in neuralgia
- Liberal Egyptian Party
- Local ecumenical partnership, or local ecumenical project
- Local enterprise partnership
- Lower Elements Police, a fictional police squad found in the Artemis Fowl series of children's novels
- Limited English proficiency, in English language learning and teaching
- Lancashire Evening Post, an English newspaper
- Lepidoptera, an order of insects that includes moths and butterflies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.