From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LEP can stand for:
- Lancashire Evening Post, an English newspaper
- Large Electron-Positron Collider, one of the largest particle accelerators
- Laser evoked potentials
- Liberal Egyptian Party
- Licensed Educational Psychologist
- Light emitting polymer
- Limited English proficiency, a term within English language learning and teaching
- Local ecumenical partnership or local ecumenical project
- Local enterprise partnership
- Lower Elements Police, a police squad found in the Artemis Fowl series of children's novels.
Lep can mean:
- Lepus (constellation), an astronomical constellation
- The gene Leptin (obesity homolog, mouse)
- Lepidoptera, the category for Butterflies, Moths and Skippers.
- A ball, in the state of Indiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.