From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LER or Ler may refer to:
- Ler, Norway, a village in the municipality of Melhus, Norway
- "Ler" books, a trilogy by M. A. Foster
- Label Edge Router, a term used to define an edge-most router in an IP/MPLS network
- Larry LaLonde, nicknamed "Ler", guitarist of the rock band Primus
- Light-emitting resistor, the working principle of an incandescent light bulb
- Leytonstone High Road railway station, London, England
- Loss Exchange Ratio, a military calculation of comparative casualties of war
- London Electric Railway, later part of the London Underground
- The Loyal Edmonton Regiment, an infantry unit of the Army Reserve Canadian Forces
- Luminous efficacy of radiation, for light sources, the ratio of luminous flux to power
- Lunar Electric Rover, a vehicle designed by NASA for extra-vehicular activity on the lunar surface.
- Elite One Championship (French: Ligue Élite de Rugby), a French rugby league
- Lir, a sea god in Irish mythology also known as Ler
- LER, Local Equipment Room
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.