From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LET)
|Look up let in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Let or LET may refer to:
- -let, an English diminutive suffix
- Let, a shot or point that must be replayed in certain racquet sports
- Let, a name binding construct in computer programming languages
- Let statement, a statement used in word problems requiring algebraic equations
- LET, part of a font name indicating the font is owned by Letraset; for example, Academy Engraved LET
- Letting, a system of payment for the temporary use of something owned by someone else, also known as "rental"
- Linear energy transfer, a property of ionizing radiation's interactions with matter
- Let Kunovice (LET), a Czechoslovak and Czech aircraft manufacturer
- Let, West Virginia
- Leţ, a village in Boroșneu Mare Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Let, a fictional character from the anime series Rave Master
- Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT), a militant Pakistani Islamist organization
- Ladies European Tour, the ladies professional golf tour of Europe
- Lorentz ether theory, a scientific theory
- LET solution or gel, a topical anesthetic consisting of 4% lidocaine, 1:2,000 epinephrine, and 0.5% tetracaine
- LET is IATA code of Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, in Leticia, Colombia.
- Light Emitting Transistor, a future technology that could be used in OLET screens.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.