From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGA may refer to:
- Labor–Green Accord, a 1989 political agreement between the Labor and Green parties in Tasmania, Australia
- LaGuardia Airport, IATA code for an airport in New York City, United States
- Land grid array, a physical interface used by some microprocessors
- Landesgewerbeanstalt Bayern, a German certification company
- Lansing Grand River Assembly, a General Motors automobile assembly plant
- Large for gestational age, a term referring to the size of babies
- Lattice gas automaton, a type of cellular automaton
- Liptako–Gourma Authority, a regional development organization in Africa
- Local government area, a type of governmental entity in several countries
- Local Government Association, a body for advancing the interest of local authorities in England and Wales
- London Gatwick Airport, an airport in London, United Kingdom (LGA is an acronym, LGW is the IATA code)
- Low-gain antenna, an antenna with a broad radiowave beam width
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.