From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGB may refer to:
- La Grande Boissière, the largest campus of the International School of Geneva
- Laser-guided bomb, a guided bomb that uses semi-active laser homing to strike a designated target with greater accuracy than an unguided bomb
- Lateral geniculate body in human brain, a.k.a., lateral geniculate nucleus
- Lectures on Government and Binding: The Pisa Lectures, a book by American linguist Noam Chomsky
- "LGB", a term for lesbian, gay, and bisexual people, sharing history with term "LGBT"
- LGB (trains), brand in model railroading
- Little Golden Books, a popular series of children's books
- Long Beach Airport, in California by IATA-Code
- Lou Gramm Band, a band led by Lou Gramm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.