From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LH, Lh, or lh may stand for:
- Laurel and Hardy
- Leasehold (Tenure)
- Left-handed or left hand
- Letterhead, the heading at the top of a sheet of letter paper
- lh, a digraph for many languages
- LH (DOS command), a DOS command that loads a program into the upper memory area
- A type of Single-mode optical fiber
- LH platform, a type of Chrysler car made from 1993 through 2004: New Yorker, 300M, Concorde, LHS, Intrepid and Vision
- The Literary and Historical Society, the debating union of University College Dublin
- "Little Hide", 1998 debut single by Snow Patrol
- Late Helladic period in the history of ancient Greece during the Bronze Age
- Luteinizing hormone, a hormone synthesized and secreted by gonadotropes in the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- Logarithmic Hierarchy a complexity class used in computer theory.
- Le Havre, a French city
- Locks Heath. suburb of Fareham
- Lincoln Highway
- LH, the code for Louth, Ireland
- Lufthansa (IATA airline designator), the largest European airline
- LabCorp (ticker symbol, full name Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings), clinical laboratory company
- Lernout & Hauspie, a former Belgium-based speech and language technology company
- Korea Land and Housing Corporation, the South Korea's state-owned Housing company
- Lifehacker, a mega-blog owned by Gawker Media
- Love Hina, a popular manga (and anime) series by author Ken Akamatsu
- The Lurking Horror
- Lovehammers Chicago based Rock Band. Notice the "L" Is capitalized and the h is lower case, this is because Lovehammers is 1 word (www.lovehammers.com).
- Lethbridge Hurricanes A WHL hockey team out of Lethbridge, Alberta
- Lewis Hamilton, a 2014 F1 driver for Mercedes F1 team.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.