From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LIT is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Lambda Iota Tau, an honor society in literature
- Laser-induced thermotherapy, a type of surgery
- Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Liaoning Institute of Technology, China
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Linear ion trap, a type of quadrupole ion trap in mass spectrometry
- LIT Ranch, Texas, United States
- Local income tax
- Long Island Iced Tea, a popular mixed drink
- International Workers League (Fourth International), often known by its initials in Spanish and Portuguese: LIT
- the IATA code for Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- Lit, a alternative rock band.
- Lit (disambiguation)
- Litt (disambiguation)
- Lashkar-i-Toiba (LiT), an Islamic militant group
- ".lit", a filename extension for Microsoft Reader e-books
- LIT, Leaders In Training program at Camp Woolsley
- LIT (video game), a video game for WiiWare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.