From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LIV or Liv may refer to:
- 54 (number) in Roman numerals
- Liv (given name), a given name
- The Law Institute of Victoria
- The Lexikon der indogermanischen Verben ("Lexicon of the Indo-European Verbs")
- Line-item veto
- Liv (TV channel), a Finnish TV channel
- Liv, a Latin American TV channel now known as Investigation Discovery
- Liv (album), a 1971 album by Livingston Taylor
- Liv (film), a 1967 Norwegian film by Pål Løkkeberg
- Liverpool Lime Street railway station, England; National Rail station code LIV.
- Wilder's law of initial value in statistics
- An upcoming online channel from Living
- LiV DASH, a lithium-ion battery powered vehicle made by Hybrid Technologies
- Liv Glacier, Antarctic glacier from Barnum Peak and draining north
- Stefan Liv (1980–2011), a Polish-born Swedish professional ice hockey goaltender
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LIV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.