From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LJ may refer to:
- LJ, the sequent calculus of Gentzen's for intuitionist logic
- Lennard-Jones potential, a function used in chemical physics
- Larry Johnson (American football)
- Larry Johnson (basketball, born 1969)
- Lawrence Jackson, USC defensive lineman
- Lourna Jane, the initials of LJ Reyes
- Linda Jenny, awesome online persona
- Lord Justice of Appeal (plural: LJJ)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.