From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LLC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LLC may refer to:
- Limited liability company, a bureau form of business enterprise in the US
- Landlocked country, nation whose borders do not reach navigable waters on any side
- Last level cache, shared highest-level CPU cache
- Laurentian Leadership Centre, extension of Trinity Western University
- Lend Lease Corporation, Australian-based property management and investment company
- Literary and Linguistic Computing, a peer-reviewed academic journal on digital scholarship in the humanities
- Logical Link Control, in computer networking, a sublayer of the OSI Data Link Layer in the IEEE 802 family of standards
- Lunar Lander Challenge, program entrepreneurship funded by NASA
- FlyLAL Charters, ICAO airline designator of the charter airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LLC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.