|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
LMN is an architecture firm based in Seattle in the United States. The company was founded in 1979, and provides planning and design services to create convention centers, cultural arts venues, higher education facilities, commercial and mixed-use developments.
LMN has been published in "On the Right Track" in The Architect's Newspaper, as well as in "Vancouver Convention Centre Pushes Limit on Green Design," from Contract Design Magazine, "Advancing Data-Driven Approach to Architecture" in the Metropolis Magazine, and the Seattle Times its contribution to the Seattle Public Library.
The firm has received over 100 awards in the past 10 years. Most recently, LMN's work on the Vancouver Convention Centre West was awarded Sustainable Building of the Year from World Architecture News. The firm was also awarded 2012 Regional Firm of the Year by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Northwest & Pacific Region as well as Chicago Athenaeum American Architecture award. A few other awards the firm has earned are:
- AIA National Cote Award for the Vancouver Convention Centre West
- Sustainable Architecture & Building Magazine Award of Sustainability
- Excellence in Construction Award for the Salem Conference Center
- International Illumination Design Award, Award of Merit for the Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
- Lumen West Award of Excellence for the Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (August 2013)|
- 2010: PACCAR Hall, Foster School of Business University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- 2009: Vancouver Convention Centre West, Vancouver, BC
- 2009: Conrad Prebys Music Center, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California
- 2009: ShoWare Center, Kent, Washington
- 2008: Expedia Building, Bellevue, Washington
- 2007:Keegan Hall, Peninsula College, Port Angeles, Washington
- 2006: Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati
- 2003: Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science & Engineering University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- 2003: Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, Seattle, Washington
- Sam Lubell and Ariel Rosenstock (2012-07-25). "On The Right Track - The Architect's Newspaper". Archpaper.com. Retrieved 2013-08-19.
- Stacy Straczynski (2010-05-10), Vancouver Convention Centre Pushes Limit on Green Design, Contractdesign.com
- Sam Miller (2012-04-10). "Advancing a Data-Driven Approach to Architecture - Point of View - April 2012". Metropolismag.com.
- Susan Gilmore (2004-05-17). "Seattle's LMN architects part of library team". The Seattle Times.
- "CEN Building Facts | The Seattle Public Library". Spl.org. 2004-05-23.
- "WAN Sustainable Building of the Year Winner, LMN Architects, world architecture news, architecture jobs". Worldarchitecturenews.com. 2013-02-18.
- AIA Northwest & Pacific Region Names LMN Architecture Inaugural 2012 Region Firm Award Winner, AIA Northwest & Pacific Region
- "2012 American Architecture Awards". Chi-athenaeum.org. 2012-10-23.
- Jeremy, Schwartz. "Keegan Hall ceremony honors former Peninsula College president". Peninsula Daily News. Sound Publishing. Retrieved 4 November 2013.