From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LPG may may refer to:
- Land and Property Gazetteers
- Landwirtschaftliche Produktionsgenossenschaft (English: Agricultural Production Cooperative), the official designation for large, collectivised farms in the former East Germany, corresponding to Soviet Kolkhoz
- Lipophosphoglycan, a class of molecule found on the surface of some eukaryotes, in particular protozoa
- Liquefied petroleum gas
- Llanfairpwll railway station, Wales; National Rail station code
- LPG (Dutch band), a Dutch indie-pop band, signed on Excelsior Recordings/V2 Records
- LPG (South Korean band), an acronym for "Lovely Pretty Girls"
- LPG (American band), an American Christian hip-hop group
- Lycée Paul-Gauguin, a secondary school in Papeete, Tahiti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.