From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LPS may stand for:
- Leighton Park School
- Lexington Public Schools
- Lincoln Public Schools
- Livonia Public Schools
- Lucknow Public School
- Luther Preparatory School
- Laajasalon Palloseura, association football club from Helsinki, Finland.
- Lander, Parkin, and Selfridge conjecture, an unproven mathematical statement about equal sums of like powers
- Lanterman–Petris–Short Act
- Large Panel System
- Large Polyp Stony corals
- Leases per second, a speed measure for DHCP servers
- Leica Photogrammetry Suite, official name was changed to "LPS" in 2008
- Lender Processing Services in Jacksonville, Florida
- Lexus Personalized Settings
- Legal Paternal Surrender (aka Male abortion or financial abortion)
- Liberal Party of Switzerland
- Lightweight Portable Security - A Linux LiveCD, or LiveUSB, that provides a secure end node client.
- Limit of Positive Stability
- Linux Powered System
- Liters per second
- Littlest Pet Shop
- Local Positioning Systems
- Lostprophets an alternative metal band from Pontypridd, Wales, UK
- Long playing records
- Low Pressure Sodium vapor lamps
- Low Pressure System Surfing Apparel
- Surf (Amtrak station), Lompoc, California, United States; Amtrak station code LPS.
- Levopimaradiene synthase, an enzyme
- Limited Power Source, a class of electrical power source defined by UL and similar organizations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.