From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LPT is the parallel port interface on a computer.
LPT may refer to:
- Lagrangian particle tracking, method for coupling Lagrangian particles in Eulerian fields in computational fluid dynamics (CPF) applications
- Leptotes (orchid) or Lpt, an orchid genus
- Line printer, a type of computer printer
- Listed property trust, the Australian form of a real estate investment trust
- Local Property Tax (Ireland), a tax on residential property in Ireland
- Low Power Transceiver
- Low Pressure Turbo, contrary to "Full Pressure Turbo" (FPT) in Saab 9000
- Longest Processing Time, an algorithm for multiprocessor scheduling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.