From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LSD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LSD stands for lysergic acid diethylamide, a hallucinogenic drug.
LSD may also refer to:
- LSD (Cannabis), a strain
Science and technology
- Limit state design, a design methodology used in structural engineering
- Limited slip differential, a type of automobile differential
- Line sharing device or modem sharing device
- Log-spectral distance or log-spectral distortion
- Longshore drift, a geological process by which sediments move along a beach shore
- Low self-discharge NiMH battery, a type of rechargeable battery
- Low sulfur diesel, a diesel standard that preceded ultra-low sulfur diesel
- Lysosomal storage disease, a class of disorders caused by inborn errors of metabolism
- Least significant difference, a post-hoc test
- Linear slot diffuser, a control device in HVAC engineering
- Language for Systems Development, a system programming language developed at Brown University.
- Lean software development, a collection of principles to improve efficiency in IT projects.
- Least significant digit
- Limiting spectral distribution, a concept from Random matrix theory
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, a 1967 Beatles song; mistakenly assumed derivation of LSD.
- Lake Shore Drive, a 1971 Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah song; likewise popularly assumed to contain drug references in the lyrics.
- LSD (video game), a 1998 Japanese video game
- Left Spine Down, a Canadian cyberpunk band
- Love Sex aur Dhokha, a 2010 film by Dibakar Banerjee
- Lorenzo St. DuBois, a character in the 1968 film The Producers
- "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide", a Fringe episode
- USS San Marcos (LSD-25), a dock landing ship
- LSD 25, a documentary film
- £sd (abbreviation of "librae, solidi, denarii"), pre-decimal currency of the UK and elsewhere
- Dock landing ship (designated LSD for landing ship, dock by the US Navy), a warship designed to support amphibious operations
- Lake Shore Drive, a road in Chicago
- Little Spike Dudley (Matt Hyson), American professional wrestler aka Spike Dudley
- Long slow distance, a form of aerobic endurance training in running and cycling
- Louisiana School for the Deaf, a school in Baton Rouge for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- League of Social Democrats, a political party in Hong Kong
- League for Spiritual Discovery, a spiritual organization founded by Timothy Leary
- Local service district, a unit of municipal government in the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador
- Legal subdivision, a unit of land according to the Dominion Land Survey of Western Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LSD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.