From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LSP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LSP may refer to:
Governance and politics
- Left Socialist Party (Belgium), the Belgian section of the "Committee for a Workers' International"
- Left Socialist-Revolutionaries, 1917 Russian political party
- Liberal State Party, a former Dutch political party
- Local strategic partnership, a government-inspired body intended to get local government and other bodies operating in its area working together
- Lok Satta Party, a political party in India
- Louisiana State Penitentiary, also known as "Angola", a prison farm in Louisiana operated by the Louisiana Department of Public Safety & Corrections
- Louisiana State Police, state police department of Louisiana in the United States
- Lee "Scratch" Perry (born 1936), Grammy award winning reggae and dub artist
- Liliane Saint-Pierre (born 1948)
- Lee Shu Pui Hall, the largest student-hostel in Chung Chi College at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Livestrong Sporting Park, the Major League Soccer home stadium for Sporting Kansas City
Science and Technology
- Label-switched path, path through an MPLS network
- Layered Service Provider, a part of the protocol stack on the Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Link state packet, packet of information generated by a network router
- Liskov substitution principle, object-oriented programming
- Logical Standby Process, a system in Oracle Data Guard data-replication
- Launch service provider, a company which launches spacecraft
- Lunar Solar Power, a type of space-based solar power
- Launch Services Program, a NASA program that organizes the launch of spacecraft
Other science topics
- Language for specific purposes, description of a linguistics field
- Lightest Supersymmetric Particle, generic name given to the lightest of the additional hypothetical particles found in supersymmetric models
- Lysergic acid 3-pentyl amide, a psychedelic analogue of LSD with slightly lower binding affinity.
- Line spectral pairs (or line spectrum pairs), a kind of digital representation of a filter, used in speech and sound compression because of its robustness when highly quantized.
- Lego Serious Play, consultant service
- Lego Space Police, storyline for Lego toys
- The Last Shadow Puppets, a British musical project by Alex Turner, Miles Kane and James Ford
- Lumpy Space Princess, a character on the 2010 animated series Adventure Time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LSP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.