From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LST is a three-character initialism that may refer to:
- Landing Ship, Tank, a U.S. Navy ship class, of type Amphibious Warfare
- Law School Transparency
- Laplace-Stieltjes transform, a transform similar to the Laplace transform
- Launceston Airport
- Least slack time scheduling
- Linux Support Team, a defunct German company and Linux distribution
- Living Systems Theory
- Local Sidereal Time
- London School of Theology
- Löwenheim–Skolem theorem, a theorem in first-order logic dealing with the cardinality of models
- The Station Code for London Liverpool Street
- Large Space Telescope
- Log-space transducer, a type of Turing machine used for log-space reductions.
- LST:, a built-in device driver name in 86-DOS and some versions of MS-DOS 1.25
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.