LSU Strength and Conditioning facility
|LSU Strength and Conditioning facility|
|Location||North Stadium Drive
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803
|Owner||Louisiana State University|
|Operator||LSU Athletics Department|
The LSU Strength and Conditioning facility or LSU North Stadium weight room, built in 1997, is located in Tiger Stadium. Measuring 10,000-square feet with a flat surface, it has 28 multi-purpose power stations, 36 assorted selectorized machines and 10 dumbbell stations along with a plyometric specific area, medicine balls, hurdles, plyometric boxes and assorted speed and agility equipment. The weight room also features 2 treadmills, 4 stationary bikes, 2 elliptical cross trainers, a stepper and stepmill.
The weight room was originally constructed to house all of LSU's sports teams, but is now home to the men's and women's basketball, gymnastics, softball, men's and women's swimming and diving, men's and women's tennis and volleyball teams.
- LSU Tigers basketball
- LSU Lady Tigers basketball
- LSU Lady Tigers gymnastics
- LSU Lady Tigers softball
- LSU Tigers swimming and diving
- LSU Lady Tigers swimming and diving
- LSU Lady Tigers volleyball
- LSU Tigers and Lady Tigers
- LSU Football Operations Center
- Bernie Moore Track Stadium
- "A Look At LSU’s Facilities". http://www.football.com/. August 11, 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-12.
- "LSU Strength and Conditioning Center". http://www.lsupower.net/. May 20, 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- "College Strength Profile: Louisiana State University". http://strengthperformance.com/. June 20, 2012. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "LSU Tigers' Weight Room". ESPN The Magazine. November 14, 2012. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "LSU Strength and Conditioning". http://www.lsusports.net//. September 29, 2009. Retrieved 2013-08-28.
|This article about a sports venue in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|