From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LTD, Ltd, or Ltd. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LTD, Ltd, or Ltd. may refer to:
Business and finance
- Ltd., a private company limited by shares incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, Scotland, and other countries
- Ltd liability, situation where a person's financial liability is limited to a fixed sum
- Limited company, a company in which the liability of members or subscribers of the company is limited
- Limited Brands, Inc (former NYSE symbol LTD), an American fashion retailer
- Long term disability, replacement benefits for employees who are not able to work; see Work-life balance (United States), section Short- and long-term disability
- LTD (album), a 1998 album by Buck-Tick
- L.T.D. (Love, Togetherness and Devotion), a 1970s funk music group
- Dexter Gordon (1923–1990), American jazz tenor saxophonist also known as "Long Tall Dexter"
- Ford LTD (disambiguation), two vehicles made by the Ford Motor Company
- Lane Transit District, a public transportation agency in Lane County, Oregon, US
Science and technology
- Laser target designator, a laser light source which is used to illuminate a target
- Light travel distance, a cosmological distance measure
- Linear transformer driver, a torus shaped parallel connection of switch capacitor units, designed to deliver rapid high power pulses
- Long-term depression (neurophysiology), a long-lasting weakening in signal transmission between neurons
- LTD Guitars, a midrange line of guitars produced by ESP Guitars
- LTD Powersports, a stock car racing team
- Leeds Thomas Danby, a further education college in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.