From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LTO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LTO may refer to:
Science and technology
- Linear Tape-Open, a computer storage magnetic tape format
- Link-time optimization, a technique used by compilers to optimize software
- Low Temperature Oxide, a form of silicon dioxide used in microfabrication
- Lunar transfer orbit, in orbital mechanics
- Lithium titanate (Li2TiO3), a compound containing lithium and titanium
- Lambda Tau Omega, an American college sorority
- Land Transportation Office (Philippines), a government agency in the Philippines
- Light tight oil, a type of crude oil
- Loreto International Airport (IATA code), Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LTO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.