From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LTV may refer to:
- Loan to value, a ratio of the outstanding debt on a property to the market value of that property
- Labor theory of value
- Lifetime Television, an American cable channel
- LifeTime Voucher for pre-paid mobile subscribers in India (telecommunication)
- Latvijas Televīzija, Latvian Television
- Lietuvos Televizija, Lithuanian National Television
- Linear, time-variant system. See linear system and time-variant system.
- Ling-Temco-Vought, a defunct US conglomerate and aerospace firm
- Lichfield Trent Valley railway station, England; National Rail station code LTV.
- Lumiere TV a TV channel in Cyprus.
- Liaoning Television, a television in Liaoning, China.
- Customer lifetime value, also known as lifetime value or user lifetime value
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.