LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas
LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas (ЛУКОЙЛ Нефтохим Бургас), based in Burgas, Bulgaria, is the largest oil refinery in Southeastern Europe and the largest industrial enterprise in Bulgaria. Owned by Russian oil giant LUKOIL, the refinery has the biggest contribution among the privately owned enterprises to the country's GDP and to the state budget revenues. LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas is the leading producer and supplier of liquid fuels, petrochemicals and polymers for Bulgaria and the region and one of the leading companies in its field in Europe.
LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas AD produces the following petrochemical products:
- Motor gasoline А-92 /export outside the EU/.
- Motor gasoline А-95 under EN-228 /Euro-5/.
- Motor gasoline А-98 under EN-228 /Euro-5/.
- Low octane gasoline /LOG/.
- Diesel fuel without bio component under EN-590 /Euro-5/.
- Diesel fuel with bio component B4 under EN-590 /Euro-5/.
- Gas oil 0,1% S.
- Jet fuel А-1.
- Fuel oil.
- Vacuum residue.
- Propane-butane under EN-589.
- Process Sulfur (palletized and "lumps").
LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas employs more than 8,500 people, the average salary being the highest among industrial companies in the country. The refinery has operated entirely on self-produced electric power since 23 May 2000 and uses water from the nearby Lake Mandrensko.