From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Laclede (disambiguation).
Some of the Grand Forest Apartments, a part of LaClede town, still exist as student housing for St. Louis University.
- LaClede Town Reminiscence
- "Poets of Action" St. Louis Black Artists Group
- Ramin Bavar, "LaClede Town: an analysis of design and government policies in a government-sponsored project" (Master of Architecture Thesis, Washington University in St. Louis, 1995).
- Ellen Perry Berkeley, "LaClede Town: the most vital town in town," Architectural Forum, November 1968.
- Traveling Back to LaClede Town By Keri O’Brien
- Former LaClede Town residents Ike Willis and MWA architects
- The Commonspace > Grassroots Civics and Culture in St. Louis, TheCommonSpace.org
- Jazz - AllAboutJazz.com, AllAboutJazz.com