La Salle University (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LaSalle University)
La Salle University may refer to:
- La Salle University based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- La Salle Extension University, correspondence/distance learning school formerly based in Chicago, Illinois
- LaSalle University, based in Louisiana (formerly Missouri), one of several James Kirk diploma mills
- La Salle University, Colombia, based in Bogotá
- De La Salle University (Indonesia), based in Manado
- De La Salle Araneta University, based in Malabon
- De La Salle University, based in Malate, Manila
- De La Salle University–Dasmariñas, based in Dasmariñas
- La Salle University (Ozamiz City), based in Ozamiz
- University of St. La Salle, based in Bacolod
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.