Al Abraq International Airport
|Al Bayda - Al abraq Airport
مطار الأبرق الدولي
|IATA: LAQ – ICAO: HLLQ|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Elevation AMSL||2,157 ft / 657 m|
The airport is also known as El Beida International Airport, Al Abraq International Airport and Airport International El Beida la Abraq.
Airlines and destinations
As of 1 August 2014 international airlines had suspended all flights to Libya. Due to the closure of Benina International Airport in Benghazi as of the Summer of 2014, many international flights have begun to operate out of Al Abraq instead.
|Afriqiyah Airways||Alexandria-Borg el Arab, Amman-Queen Alia, Dubai-International, Istanbul-Atatürk, Khartoum, Tripoli-Mitiga, Tunis
|Libyan Airlines||Alexandria-Borg el Arab, Amman-Queen Alia, Istanbul-Atatürk, Tunis|
|Swiss International Air Lines||Seasonal: Zürich|
|Tunis Air||Tunis (Suspended)|
- Airport information for HLLQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- Airport information for LAQ at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006). Retrieved 2007-11-27.
- Libya Herald, International airlines unsure about dates for resuming Libya flights, By Tom Westcott, London, 1 August 2014, http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/08/01/international-airlines-unsure-about-dates-for-resuming-libya-flights/#axzz39EOzawPJ
- [https://ar-ar.facebook.com/1405019143062101/photos/a.1414968338733848.1073741828.1405019143062101/1556219067942107/?type=1&relevant_count=1 Afriqiyah Routes Official Facebook Page
- Accident history for LAQ at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for HLLQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Libya is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Libya location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|