La La Land
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lala land in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
La La Land may refer to:
- A euphemism for a state of unconsciousness
- Los Angeles
- La La Land (TV series), a comedy series starring Marc Wootton on the Showtime network and BBC Three
- La-La Land Records, an American record company specializing in film and television soundtracks
- La La Land, a minor record label, notable for the release of the single "Jack Names the Planets" by Ash
- La La Land (Ed Hall album), 1994
- La La Land (Plants and Animals album), 2010
- La La Land (Wax Fang album), 2007
- "La La Land" (Green Velvet song), 2000
- "La La Land" (Demi Lovato song), 2009
- "La La Land", a song by Shihad from the 1996 album Shihad
- "La-La-Land", a song by Big Daddy Kane from the 1998 album Veteranz' Day
- "La La Land", a song by Aimee Allen from the 2009 album A Little Happiness
- La La Land, a 2008 TV movie starring Robert Rusler
- 'La La La', a song by LMFAO.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.