|Political alignment||Pro-Lega Nord|
History and profile
La Padania was founded by the then-President Umberto Bossi in 1997. Since 8 January 1997 is delivered to newsstands and homes in Northern Italy. The paper is the official organ of the right-wing party Lega Nord.
The 2009 circulation of La Padania was 60,000 copies.
- Stefano Fella; Carlo Ruzza (26 June 2009). The New Right in Italy – Berlusconi, Territorial Politics, Populism and 'post-fascism'. Routledge. p. 80. ISBN 978-1-134-28634-8. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- Oggi edicola Padania con editoriale Corriere.
- Padania edicola Roma fini Corriere
- Nick Squires (16 January 2014). "Italian MP 'blacks up' in Parliament in anti-immigration tirade". The Telegraph (Rome). Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- La Padania Affar Italiani.
- Official website (in Italian).