From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from La Parisienne)
- La Parisienne (fresco), a fresco at the palace of Knossos
- La Parisienne (song), an 1830 song by Casimir Delavigne that served as the French national anthem during the July Monarchy.
- La Parisienne (Hidalgo painting), an 1889 painting by Félix Resurrección Hidalgo
- La Parisienne (Renoir painting), an 1874 painting by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Une Parisienne, a 1957 film starring Brigitte Bardot
- a walnut cultivar
- Pontiac Parisienne, General Motors automobile models
- Société Parisienne, Belle Epoque manufacturer of automobiles, typically the 'Victoria Combination'.
- Parisienne (perfume), a women's perfume produced by the fashion house Yves Saint Laurent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.