La Posta Band of Diegueno Mission Indians
|18 enrolled members|
|Regions with significant populations|
|United States (California)|
|Related ethnic groups|
The La Posta Reservation (Indian reservation located within the Laguna Mountains in eastern San Diego County, California, near Boulevard, within ten miles (16 km) north of the US-Mexico Border. The reservation is 3,556 acres (14.39 km2) large with a population of approximately 18. The reservation borders the Cleveland National Forest and is accessed only by one unpaved road that is usually fenced off to prevent trespassers.) is a federal
The La Posta Band is headquartered in Boulevard. They are governed by a democratically elected tribal council. Gwendolyn Parada is their current tribal chairperson.
Economic development 
The tribe owns and operates the La Posta Casino and Marie's Restaurant in Boulevard.
- "California Indians and Their Reservations: P." SDSU Library and Information Access. (retrieved 2 June 2010)
- Shipek, 612
- Eargle, 206
- Pritzker, 147
- Pritzker, 146
- "Tribal Governments by Area." National Congress of American Indians. (retrieved 2 June 2010)
- "La Posta Casino." 500 Nations.(retrieved 2 June 2010)
- Eargle, Jr., Dolan H. Northern California Guide: Weaving the Past and Present. San Francisco: Tree Company Press, 2000. ISBN 0-937401-10-2.
- Pritzker, Barry M. A Native American Encyclopedia: History, Culture, and Peoples. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. ISBN 978-0-19-513877-1.
- Shipek, Florence C. "History of Southern California Mission Indians." Handbook of North American Indians. Volume ed. Heizer, Robert F. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution, 1978. 610-618. ISBN 0-87474-187-4.
- La Posta Casino, official website