From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Romana may refer to:
- La Romana Province, in the Dominican Republic
- La Romana, La Romana, capital city of the province
- La Romana, Alicante, a municipality in the province of Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain
- Pedro Caro y Sureda, 3rd marqués de La Romana (1761–1811), Spanish general
- The Woman of Rome (Italian: La Romana), a novel by Alberto Moravia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Romana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.